Thursday, December 28, 2006

PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE PAINTING (click here to bid)


"DRAMA IN THE SKY" -- What a day for painting! A group of snow white birds crossed the treeline under breathtaking clouds that seemed to reach the heavens. A gentle breeze sweetened the air and the silent landscape seemed untouched by man. These bits of magic find their way into paintings created on location, and for me it’s what plein air painting is all about! Thanks for stopping to look, and enjoy the view! -- Tom Brown.

2 Comments:

Blogger alathe said...

Hi Tom-

Found you via the comment you left at my blog. Glad I did; I really like your work. Great stuff. I particularly liked this one with the dynamic line of birds slicing across the image. I look forward to seeing more.

Ashley

4:28 AM  
Blogger Candy Barr said...

HI Tom, just random browsing in the past....Love the uniqueness of capturing the birds zipping by!
Beautiful colors.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home