Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CAR STUDY AT SUNSET, DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“CAR STUDY AT SUNSET” by Tom Brown
SOLD

Here’s a quick study done on my way home after I finished painting a landscape on location. This car was reflecting stunning colors from the sky and setting sun that I really wanted to get on canvas. I had to work fast because the car was illegally parked and I knew it would be moved shortly. The drawing is a bit off, but I got the colors right! Doesn’t it sparkle?

Today’s thought to make you smile:
Taking time to daydream

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Sealey said...

Your colors are so clean and accurate, and the entire painting has real energy! I think it's a wonderful study.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

it does sparkle. Love the old car and the tilt of the composition as it zips by.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home