Thursday, May 31, 2007

GREEN PARROTS & SUNSET, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay auctions)


“GREEN PARROT SUNSET” by Tom Brown
CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8X10 OIL ON CANVAS


Wild green parrots were creating a terrific racket in these trees as I worked on this painting, hence the title. They’re beautiful, but really loud! What a great spot this was. It’s another remote location I reached on my mountain bike with the special painting kit attached to it and I was glad to be able to paint here. Click the picture to see a larger image.
If you like it, post a comment below; compliments always brighten my day. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours:
I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Having a pen pal

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward B. Gordon said...

I love the body of this painting, you can almost feel it, it makes me want to be there, very very good my friend

1:05 PM  
Blogger craigstephens said...

Lovely painting Tom! I'm currently putting together a painting kit I can take on my mountain bike too. Really looking forward to Summer.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Heidi Malott said...

Tom, your paintings are great! I am sure I dont need to tell you that you are so lucky to paint in so many beautiful places. ~Heidi

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home