Friday, May 18, 2007

PALM TREES PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“PLEIN AIR STUDY OF PALM TREES” by Tom Brown
5X7” Original Oil

Today’s thought to savor:
The sound of palm fronds rustling in the breeze


In addition to posting a new painting each day I am now including a daily thought like the one above to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. It doesn’t always relate to the painting, it’s just my hope that you may have a better day because of it.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger A Painter's Journal said...

This is really a nice study. Very fresh and loose - lovely work!
Robin

8:51 AM  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

graceful and vibrant.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home