Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SWIMMING DUCK, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“DUCK IN SUNNYHILL STREAM” by Tom Brown
8X10” Original Oil
SOLD

Today’s thought to savor:
The aroma of fresh-brewed coffee


In addition to posting a new painting each day I am now including a daily thought like the one above to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. It doesn’t relate to the painting, it’s just my hope that you may have a better day because of it.

Today’s painting was done at the same location as yesterday’s picture. A large number of ducks live happily in the stream and are quite tame, which made this one a good model to paint. Click the picture above to see a larger image. I hope you like it, and have a good day.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

simple and complete. Love it.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home