Wednesday, June 06, 2007

LARGE OIL PAINTING - LAGUNA BEACH OCEAN & PALMS AT SUNSET (click here to see my eBay art)


“LAGUNA BEACH SUNSET” by Tom Brown
TOM BROWN’S DAILY PAINTING
11x14 inch original oil on canvas
SOLD


This dramatic sunset painting will bring a breath of fresh air and sunshine into any room of your home. It shows the famous landmark cliffs in Laguna Beach, an artist's colony in Southern California. Atop the cliffs are palm trees swaying in the fresh breeze as golden sunlight washes across the scene. Click the picture to see a larger image.

I hope you like this one and if you just can’t live without it, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Being at the right spot to watch a perfect sunset

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

I know the spot well. itms so cool to see many artist interpret the same spot.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home