Saturday, June 30, 2007

MINIATURE IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE (click here to see my eBay art)


“PEACE & SERENITY” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING

3.5”X2.5” Original oil, ready to frame.

I created this miniature painting to explore the color and composition of this scene before deciding whether to paint it as a larger canvas. Once I had completed it, I realized this little gem perfectly expressed everything I had to say. It may be small but it packs a lot of emotion!

I hope you like this one as much as I do. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours. tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
LITTLE PAINTINGS WITH BIG PUNCH

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Hi Tom,

Just checking in to see what you're painting. Nice little one.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home