Monday, April 26, 2010

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


"ON THE ROCKS"
8x9 inch plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown

Click the type above this image to see my YouTube video.
SOLD

This was painted as pure self-indulgence.
I taught a plein air workshop for other artists this past weekend. The scenery was so inspiring that I couldn't leave. I remained on location afterwards to do this painting just for personal pleasure.

A number of the other artists in the group also remained and continued to paint well after the conclusion of the workshop. It was a wonderful way to spend a beautiful day in the sunshine.

This painting is very affordably priced at the moment. Let me know if you're interested:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.
- - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home