Sunday, July 11, 2010

COUNTRY LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“THE RICHNESS OF A SIMPLER LIFE”
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

SOLD
For purchasing details email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

Mike Bruckner struck gold when he lost his job. He came out to chat with me as I painted his place from this vantage point.

Mike says he began to live a little when his career died. It made him redefine what was truly important in life. That led to letting go of some goals and placing more emphasis on things like relationships, time to enjoy each day and helping others. And it’s been very rewarding.

He and his wife bought this country property and scaled back in many ways. They settled into a more calm and peaceful lifestyle, free from the hectic pace he had known before.

He says he’s now the richest man he knows.

I hope you enjoy your day, and I thank you for stopping to look.
Tom Brown

1 Comments:

Blogger JudyMackeyart said...

This is a beautiful story and one I am passing along to some of my friends who have either recently retired or is thinking of retiring. Abundance comes in so many different forms. Thank you, Tom.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home