Monday, January 25, 2016

NEW WORKSHOP ALERT by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for this auction. This is a 5x7 oil painting on a Masonite panel.

Special Alert to Artists in Southern California:
My current Wednesday Oil Painting Workshop in Irvine filled up fast as usual. But if you were unable to get into that one, here’s your second chance.
     I’ll be teaching the same class on Monday evenings also, starting February 1 (details below).
     The Monday classes will be an exact duplicate of the current Wednesday classes. Same lesson concepts, same projects, same bonus class notes and more. And I have some GREAT THINGS to share with you.
     The Fine Arts Center just found an opening in their schedule to fit these classes into, so they can accommodate the overflow students who were unable to get into the Wednesday Workshop. I realize it’s last-minute, but if your schedule permits I’d love to see you there.
     Here are the details:
8 Mondays, 6:30 to 9:30. February 1 to April 4.
(No class 2/15 and 3/21)
Contact the Irvine Fine Arts Center at 949-724-6880.
It’s class #168272
     Hope to see you there!
     Tom Brown
Questions? Email me: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home