Thursday, January 07, 2016

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for this painting
Original 6x8 Oil Painting

The painting above was done at another of my favorite places to paint. I've conducted many plein air classes here and always enjoy the inspiring view every time I return. No two days are ever the same, and things always seem fresh and new.

Paintings done outdoors in the fresh air always seem to have more life to them. You can almost feel the warmth of the sun on your shoulders, smell the clean ocean air and hear the cries of sea gulls as they circle overhead. This was truly a joy to paint, and I think it will bring a breath of fresh air and sunshine into any room in your home.

BTW – A big THANK YOU for all the enthusiastic emails about my new eBook. It’s wonderful to get such glowing comments about how helpful you’ve found this tutorial and how much you enjoy it. For those who haven’t had the chance to check it out, you can CLICK HERE.

Questions? Email me: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home