Sunday, May 08, 2016

A FEW SPACES ARE STILL OPEN IN MY FIGURE WORKSHOP

Drawing and painting people is great fun. It’s actually very easy when you know how. This Saturday I’m beginning another figure drawing and painting workshop at the Irvine Fine Arts center, and if you’re there I’ll show you how I do it. Even first-time beginners will enjoy this workshop.
     I love painting out in public places as well as in the studio. I often sketch people in parks, cafés and wherever I spot someone interesting. I did the one shown here as a pencil sketch with no intention of painting it. But I couldn’t resist putting “just a few strokes” on it, and one thing led to another. Fun!
     Here are the workshop details in case you’re interested. There are still a few spots open. Meetings are on 5 Saturdays beginning May 14. We meet from 1pm – 3:30pm in a large studio at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. To enroll call the Irvine Fine Arts Center at 949-724-6880, and refer to class #166138.
     If you have more questions, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net   Hope to see you there!
CLICK HERE for today’s 6x6” oil painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home