Thursday, April 19, 2018

FULL MOON by TOM BROWN

“FULL MOON OVER THE WATER”
Years ago I began doing little paintings like this while traveling. When I saw them in frames I realized the punch these little beauties had. Soon I began doing them in the studio and during workshops I teach. They sparkle like little jewels. And it’s always easy to find a spot on the wall to hang one this size. This one might look nice on one of your walls. It’s available here.
     And if you’re an artist, you might want to check out my new eBook on color mixing. Colors are your vocabulary in the language of painting. To express yourself well you need to learn color mixing similar to learning vocabulary for any language. Fortunately color mixing is easy to master when you do it right. In this eBook I share the same secrets I’ve been teaching in my workshops for years. Including how to conquer troublesome greens, correctly using spectrum grays, balancing bold and muted colors, and my secret weapon: the 3 techniques of optical color mixing. Check it out here.
     Tom Brown
     tombrownstudio@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home