Friday, June 22, 2018

PAINTING ALONG THE ROADSIDE by TOM BROWN

I found myself stuck in heavy traffic. So instead of wasting time I simply pulled over and had a little fun painting the scenery along the roadside. I didn’t have my usual brushes or a canvas at the time but I did have my paints. So I actually did these studies on plain white paper, using only a palette knife. It was a great use of time that would have been wasted otherwise. I enjoyed the break from traffic, and as I worked traffic began to clear. Everything worked out fine and I was on my way again.
     If you’re interested in this one, email me at tombrownstudio@gmail.com. These two studies are oil paintings on a piece of 8.5x11 paper. To see my gallery of my available paintings click here. Thanks for stopping to look.
     Tom Brown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home