Thursday, September 20, 2018

SPECIALLY-PRICED AUCTION by TOM BROWN

A QUICK BACK-STORY: To explore new ideas I often paint on paper or cardboard. This one’s on paper. Because the materials are inexpensive it creates a sense of freedom. That makes it easy to let go and take chances. Which can lead to great things.
     Usually nobody else sees these paintings. They’re personal; done just for myself.
     But they are genuine oil paintings. And they actually hold up beautifully. So I’ve decided to share some of them.
     And because the materials are less expensive I can offer them at very reasonable prices. It’s a great way to sample some of my original oil paintings if you like my work. This one was painted on newsprint paper.
     The painting is 7x10 inches, and it’s at an auction with a ONE DOLLAR starting bid. How can you resist? To place a bid, click HERE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home