Saturday, November 10, 2018

OIL PAINTING HALF-PRICE SALE, ONE DAY ONLY by TOM BROWN

For a very short time I am offering this for just $35 HERE.
     But if it remains unclaimed after a short time I'll remove it from this gallery. So if you like it, don't wait. Grab it while you can.
     This is a color study from one of my journals. It was done at a local open air market, using oil paints and working quickly on the spot to capture the delightful color of the subject. I often work this way when inspiration strikes, and I love the sparkle that can be captured in these small studies. I painted it earlier this year and have had it hanging on my studio wall since then. The page measures 5.5x4 inches.
     It will make a delightful Christmas gift for that special person on your list, so don’t let it slip away.
   Tom Brown
   tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home