Monday, January 21, 2019

SUPER BLOOD WOLF FULL MOON by TOM BROWN

Click HERE to purchase this painting. I had forgotten about the Blood Wolf Full Moon that was predicted, and as I stepped out last evening to walk the dog I looked up and was astonished at the clear view we had of this dramatic occurrence. The moon had an unexpected variety of colors and I immediately dashed inside, grabbed my sketch gear and made some quick notes and color studies. First thing this morning I created this dramatic painting to lock in the historic moment while it was still fresh. The time when I saw this stage of the moon was 8:45 pm, January 20, 2019. Over the following half hour it changed greatly, losing this magical array of colors in the process. I think someone is going to truly enjoy owning this delightful and historic piece. This is a 5x7 oil painting on hardboard panel.
   Tom Brown
   tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#oilpainting #pleinair #artist #painting #tombrown #bloodwolf #fullmoon #historic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home