Wednesday, April 01, 2020

COASTAL SEASCAPE by TOM BROWN

“LIQUID THUNDER”
12x7 Oil on board
Click HERE.
The surf pounding against the rocks suggested this title. Hope you like it. And I hope you are staying safe as we weather these trying times.
     I haven’t posted much recently, with the challenges we are all experiencing. Fortunately my family and I have remained healthy so far, and we continue to take every precaution. I sincerely hope the same is true for everyone reading this.
     Since my workshops were cancelled I’ve been using the time to produce some new long overdue video tutorials. Several are now in the editing phase and they should be available online soon. They offer an ideal way to spend an afternoon indoors. Stay well my friends.
     Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

# tombrownfineart.blogspot.com/ #pleinair #oilpainting #video #artlesson #oilpaintinginstruction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home