Monday, October 12, 2020

SKETCHBOOK WORK by TOM BROWN

 

Click HERE (5x7 oil on cardboard – starts at $20)
I love sketching with oils. I see my sketchbooks as a safe place to play. And oils make it so easy to capture the feeling I’m after. Like I did with this little gem.
     The artists who follow my work might be interested in how I do this.
     I use many different styles of sketchbook kits. Some are bigger, some are smaller. Some use loose panels like this, others have bound pages. But they all include the same key elements.
     I keep my fresh paints in a small container, ready to use on the spur of the moment. And I have a simple palette setup that lets me paint anywhere I want. Without attracting attention. Cleanup is virtually instantaneous. No muss, no fuss. Best of all, I have a simple way to take wet oil sketches back home without getting paints on anything.
     In my new eBook I explain all about this. Everything you need to know to have the most fun. And get the best results.
     My eBook includes a number of demonstrations showing how I work, including free access to two exciting VIDEO clips. Plus an inspirational gallery of sketches, tips and prompts for your own creativity.
     If you’ve never tried oils for on-the-spot sketching, you’re in for a real treat.
     You can download the eBook HERE

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home