Monday, November 06, 2006

ANOTHER RED DOT (Click here to bid on eBay)


The opening-night reception for a gallery show is always a thrill for an artist. Especially when red dots begin appearing, indicating that pieces are sold. I’ll never forget the joy of watching more than 60 red dots appear at my very first one-man show in Chicago many years ago.

I had a complete sell-out on that opening night and I’ve enjoyed many other successful gallery shows since then. This is one in a series of paintings based on that theme, which I expect to be offering on eBay. I hope you’ll enjoy browsing among my paintings here just as you would in your favorite gallery. Care for a complimentary glass of champagne?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daily Paintings said...

Extemly nice work!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home