Monday, January 08, 2007

URBAN LANDSCAPE, MEN, FIGURATIVE, DAILY PAINTING - (click here to bid)



SOLD

“WAITING” - Come take a look - My work will be on exhibit at the Huntington Beach Art Center in a special show that opens Friday, January 19 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. I’ll be there on opening night and would love to meet you.

Another exhibit of my work is currently on display at the Irvine Fine Arts Center. Please stop and have a look if you’re in the area.

In other news: the City of Irvine recently purchased the rights to use my artwork on the official document honoring foreign dignitaries when they visit the City of Irvine. This was quite an honor for me as well!

Reminder: Now that we’ve survived the holidays, I will resume my regular Saturday morning plein air workshops. The cost is $20 per session and we meet from 9:00am to noon (often we stay longer because it’s so much fun). If you live in the area and want to join us email me for details. We paint at different locations around Orange County every weekend and I have very unique lessons planned for each location. You’re sure to enjoy it!

I am cutting back on many of my Oil Painting Workshops this year to focus on other goals. I had been teaching workshops in Fountain Valley, Brea, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Fullerton and other cities. This year I will continue to teach in Irvine as well as conducting some very special weekend-long workshops this summer. Stay tuned for more details or check my website: www.TomBrownStudio.com for announcements.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Tom Brown, what a wonderful painter you are! I looked at every one of your works on your blog and I am so impressed. Your treatment of trees is to die for.

Would you consider putting the sizes of your paintings on your blog for those of us who don't want to make another click to find the size? It would be most appreciated.

Would you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog? Please let me know.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home