Thursday, March 01, 2007

DAILY PAINTING, SUNSET COLORS (click here for my eBay auctions)



SOLD

“SUNSET COLORS” by Tom Brown
10”x8” Original Oil on panel

Nothing compares to the brilliant colors during the last moments before sunset. This painting captures those luscious colors on canvas and will bring a note of glorious color to any room of your home or office. It will not be offered on eBay. To purchase this painting, email me at:

tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. This Daily Painting can only be purchased from my blog; it will not be offered on eBay. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Really nice work, Tom. Great color. The last light ("Golden Hour") is my favorite time to paint, too. Nothing better!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home