Sunday, May 13, 2007

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other art on eBay)


“WOODEN FOOTBRIDGE” by Tom Brown
6X8” Original Oil

Today’s thought to lift your heart:
Recalling a cherished moment spent with Mom.

In addition to posting a new daily painting I am beginning a separate feature on my blog; a daily thought to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. I hope you’ll take a look each day and have a better day for it.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home