Saturday, September 01, 2007

MOON RISING, TONALIST IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING, NR!




“FULL MOON RISING” by Tom Brown
6X6 inch original oil painting
SOLD

During the full moon I set up my easel on location and painted this scene directly from life. A TV film crew recently recorded my plein air painting techniques. The film will be shown at the opening reception for my one-man show which opens in two weeks. The opening reception is Friday, September 14, 5:30 to 8 pm, at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, 14321 Yale Avenue, Irvine California 92604.

A full color book of my work has also been produced and a limited number of copies will be available at the opening of the show. The exhibit will be on display until the end of October.

Admission, parking and refreshments are free. I will be exhibiting approximately 100 new paintings of Irvine, including some surprising and unexpected vistas like rush hour traffic, freeway bridges, historic architecture and other surprising scenes as well as pristine landscapes. Hope to see you there!

Today’s thought to smile about:
The comfort of your favorite slippers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home