Monday, May 26, 2008

THE FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD SIGN, DAILY PAINTING




“HOLLYWOOD SIGN LANDMARK”
8x6 inch plein air oil painting

To purchase, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

This famous HOLLYWOOD sign is more than a city’s name. It’s a universal symbol for the place where magic is possible and dreams can come true. I painted this near Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave, close to where the academy awards are held.

If you’re an artist struggling with your work, make it fun again. Take your paints outside and watch your art blossom. (Email me for free tips on getting started like I share on my TV show.)

Plein air painting offers a refreshing escape from the daily grind. You become totally immersed in the moment and painting feels effortless. It’s pure joy.

And plein air paintings have an honesty that makes them valuable to galleries and collectors alike. So get outside and explore the fascinating world of plein air painting.

You’ll come back home tired but happy. Nothing beats that feeling.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Spotting movie stars on the street

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Wow. I love it!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home