Thursday, June 04, 2009

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN


“SINGING IN THE RAIN”
5x7 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

This is the location where I was filmed for my first TV show on a beautiful sunny day. Rain was pouring down when I painted this one, but I was safe and snug under a large umbrella and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Hope you like it.

Come by and meet me this Saturday (the 6th). I will be showing my paintings in an Art Fair at the Irvine Fine Arts Center, along with many other artists. Admission and parking are free. There will be live entertainment, good things to eat and loads of wonderful art to view. The address is 14321 Yale Avenue, Irvine, CA 92604. This is the ONLY Art Fair in which I ever participate, and it will be worth your time to stop by. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home