Monday, June 21, 2010

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“COMMUNING WITH NATURE”
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR
OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN
To purchase email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

In some of my recent blog posts I showed paintings where I had greatly “pushed” the color. This painting has very subdued color by contrast with those. I painted this on location in early morning light, which creates colors that are much softer.

This little pochade painting was done as pure self-indulgence. I took a small piece of the early morning to get out alone with my paints to this quiet spot where I could relax, commune with nature, and enjoy the beauty of the world before the day became a whirl of activity.

I hope you can sense the relaxation I felt at the moment. And I wish you a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home