Monday, January 17, 2011

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR PAINTING


Valentine’s Day is coming and this would make a unique gift (hint, hint). At the moment this painting is very affordably priced. If you would like to own it, email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Another fresh Valentine Gift would be the Collector’s Edition book of my oil paintings. Click the link shown on the upper right side of my blog to order a copy for someone special.

About the painting shown above:
“SUNNY MORNING IN THE CANYON”
8x10 inch original plein air
oil painting by Tom Brown

The colors of the foreground trees against the backdrop of the canyon hills and distant mountains caught my eye in this scene. Saturday morning I taught a Plein Air class in Laguna Canyon, and this was the first view I chose.

Ground squirrels and other wildlife entertained us as we painted; that’s something you simply don’t get when working inside the studio.

As always, thanks for stopping by. – Tom Brown

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home