Thursday, May 26, 2011

TOM BROWN LARGE eBay OIL PAINTING LAGUNA BEACH






SOLD

I once let a painting escape and I've never gotten over it.

It had everything. Colors that made my heart sing. Wonderful lighting. Beautiful brush technique. I spotted it in a gallery window and rushed inside for a closer look. It was even better when I held it in my hands.

But the price stunned me and I went home to think about it. Big mistake.

By the next day I knew I couldn't live without it and called to say I was coming back for it. Too late. It had just been sold.

It was gone forever.

If you feel that way about this one, don't let it get away.

“LAGUNA CLIFFS, HEISLER PARK” is a 12x16 inch original oil painting.
Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home