Saturday, July 02, 2011

PLEIN AIR TIP AND PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



Plein air painters, this will interest you. I’ve just gotten a terrific new umbrella-chair that’s perfect for outdoor painting in the summer.

I don’t sell this umbrella chair but if you’re interested email me and I’ll give you the details about where I found the one I just bought for myself. It’s a great bargain. tombrownstudio@cox.net

It’s great for staying cool outside in the hot summer sun and I plan to use it in my new plein air workshops beginning next weekend.

I don’t recommend umbrellas that attach to an easel because the wind can tip them over, spilling everything – your palette, painting, and all your supplies. But with the umbrella fastened to the chair it eliminates that danger.

Today’s painting:
“SUMMER FUN”
8x10 plein air original oil painting.

Check my eBay auctions if you get the chance:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home