Tuesday, July 03, 2012

PAINT WITH TOM BROWN IN CALIFORNIA, SEE DETAILS ON BLOG

$1 Auction – Click here:

ARTISTS – Paint along with me on location! I’m teaching an ALL-NEW WORKSHOP that’s perfect for everyone from first-time artists to experienced professionals.

It begins this coming Saturday, July 7. We’ll meet for 5 consecutive Saturday mornings from 9:00 to noon in Orange County, California. For continuing inspiration, we’ll paint at a fresh location each week.

I have loads of exciting new things to share, along with all my tips, techniques and special secrets gathered from a lifetime of painting. For example I’ll show you an easy way to simplify the scene, even if you have never painted outdoors before. Then I’ll help you add just the right amount of detail to make it sparkle.

Email me if you’re a first-time outdoor painter, and I’ll send you some useful tips in advance. It will help you get set up with a free outdoor easel plus other useful tips to get you started. All mediums are welcome but I will be demonstrating in oils.

Email me for registration details. tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home