Saturday, September 22, 2012

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP INFO, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST SEASCAPE

$1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Painting this was truly fun. The fresh air, the warmth of the sun, the sounds of the waves crashing against the beach. It’s a wonderful feeling to paint on location, and I think that comes through in the painting itself.

This is “Keyhole Rock,” a landmark in Laguna Beach California. I once taught a Plein Air Workshop here, as I shared all my inside tips and techniques with other artists.

My new Plein Air Workshop begins in a couple of weeks on October 6. We’ll meet for 5 Saturday mornings from 9am to noon and paint on locations around Orange County. The classes are for all skill levels and I give loads of personal assistance.

If you would like to join the group I’ll email you details.


Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home