Thursday, October 11, 2012

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR PAINTING, 5x7 CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE, MOUNTAINS, TREES, ARCHITECTURE

$1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

While my wife shopped, I painted. We were at a mall in Foothills Ranch, surrounded by scenery that was begging to be painted. My wife wanted some leisurely time to browse the sales so I decided to have some fun with my paints while she shopped.

I grabbed the paint box I keep in the car. It sets up instantly and I was already starting my first painting as she entered the first store.

This is the same pochade box you’ve seen in my YouTube videos. Here’s a link if you’d like to have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9AQfPxyRAc&feature=channel&list=UL  

A good time was had by all. My wife found some irresistible bargains and I amused myself creating two sparkling little paintings to capture the view. This is one of them.

If this little jewel speaks to you, click on the auction link above. The opening bid is just one dollar. Thanks for looking.

Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home