Sunday, November 11, 2012

TREES, HOUSE, SKY - PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown.

TREES, HOUSE, SKY
5x7-inch PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown.


It was a perfect day for outdoor painting! Sunny skies, warm sunshine on our shoulders and fresh air following recent rain showers. I did this painting entirely on location yesterday as a demonstration of my approach to Plein Air painting during a workshop I taught for other artists.

This was my first painting of the day, and following this we moved out to the edge of a beautiful lake where we continued painting together. I wish you could have been there with us.

$1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home