Tuesday, December 24, 2013

FREE THINGS FOR ARTISTS and COLLECTORS by TOM BROWN


In January EXCITING THINGS ARE COMING to this blog - FREE. For more than a decade I’ve been teaching sold-out workshops where I share inside tips and techniques I’ve gathered from a lifetime as an artist. Starting in January I’ll be sharing many of these things AND IT’S ALL FREE, so keep an eye on this blog.

A BUCKET LIST will help you have more fun with your art in 2014, and I’ll help you design one that will be meaningful and doable.

Then I’ll show you how to accomplish those goals with free tips like how to jump-start your career or kick your art skills up to new levels, studio gear you can make at home for pennies, and more. 

I’ll also show you how to get new collectors … and keep them coming back for more by adding extra value for the money. (One way is to incorporate hidden layers of interest into your art that keep it fresh and exciting every time they look at it.) I’ll give examples and show you how to do it in your own art.

COLLECTORS will want to read this too, because this includes things they should watch for when choosing art to stand the test of time.

Meanwhile I hope you’ll take a look at the art in my online stores.

CLICK HERE FOR MY ETSY STORE:

CLICK HERE FOR MY EBAY AUCTIONS:

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home