Sunday, May 25, 2014

ALL ABOUT PLEIN AIR PAINTING

Click here for this $1 auction:

Plein Air painting is truly fun, exciting and very rewarding. If you’ve never tried it, I encourage you to give it a go. And to get you started right, I’ve created a tutorial as a digital download.
“PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” is a surprisingly simple way for any artist to get started or improve their skills.

I’ll show you everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting right away, and have FUN doing it.

This is a Digital Booklet with 56 pages and more than 100 full color illustrations. You can view it on your computer or tablet, or print and make it into a booklet.

It contains all the basics you’ll need to know. A few supplies will get you started and I include a list of the equipment I use and I explain why.

I’ll give you an overview to getting started quick and easy, and how to create solid compositions every time. I’ll even show you how I handle wet paintings and get them home safely.

I give you 4 complete step-by-step demonstrations to show how I paint under different conditions.

And I include a gallery of additional ideas, images and tips to keep you moving forward.

This project is designed just like a workshop to give you a satisfying introduction to Plein Air painting.

To get this INSTANT DOWNLOAD click here:

HAPPY PAINTING!
Tom Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home