Thursday, July 10, 2014

ONIONS, KITCHEN STILL LIFE, 5x7 OIL ON MASONITE, $1 AUCTION by TOM BROWN

Click HERE for this $1 auction.
At the Farmer’s Market I spotted these onions and immediately thought how great they would look as a still life painting. The texture, the peeling layers, the wonderful variety of color in the skins; it was too much to resist. I bought several of them just to use in paintings. And these two were the first to become “art.” It was great fun painting this. I think that shows in this painting. They’ll look terrific on your kitchen wall, don’t you agree? Click HERE for this $1 auction.

Also check out INSTANT DOWNLOADS of my OIL PAINTING VIDEO TUTORIALS in the right-hand column of my blog. You can download them and get started today!

Thanks for stopping to look,
Tom Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home