Friday, March 13, 2015

FREE PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP, DETAILS ON MY BLOG by TOM BROWN


This Saturday I’ll be doing another FREE Plein Air Painting Workshop at the Orange County Great Park, from 10am to noon. Come join the fun again. Artists are welcome to come and paint along with me, or just watch, shoot photos or videos or whatever.

In case you missed yesterday’s blog post, below are a few photos from last Saturday as I painted the famous Carousel. You can see my painting in progress, a small group of other artists viewing the finished painting, and finally a photo of my framed art in the gallery by noon of that same day. Come join us again this coming Saturday and watch another painting unfold. Look for the “ART EVENT” signs directing you to where I’m painting.

Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home