Saturday, April 04, 2015

LUNAR ECLIPSE, BLOOD MOON by TOM BROWN


Something awoke me shortly before 5am and I recalled that we were scheduled to see a historic Lunar Eclipse moments from that time. I quickly slipped out of bed to go observe it and decided then and there to paint it on the spot.

I have heard that the color of the moon varies from very pale to deep red depending on atmospheric conditions and the location in the country from where it is viewed. It may appear different to viewers in one place from how it appears to viewers in another part of the country.

This is how it appeared here in Southern California this morning. I was very pleased with how this painting turned out, and I hope you like it too.

This is one of a kind; don't let this historic painting get away!
…………………………………………………………..
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home