Wednesday, June 03, 2015

SUMMER ART FAIR – 12x16 SEA SHELLS by TOM BROWN -- just $45

CLICK HERE for immediate purchase from my Etsy store.
This is one of many bargains in my Summer Art Fair. I've decided to hold this ONLINE Art Fair rather than showing my work outdoors this Summer. So you don't even need to leave the comfort of your home to browse through my paintings.

FREE SHIPPING for this painting if it is purchased at the same time as any of my other paintings. You pay shipping only for the first item when multiple items are purchased at the same time and shipped to the same address together.

You can see some of my best paintings at the link above. And they're all priced at special "Art Fair" prices. But each of these paintings is one-of-a-kind, so if you see one or two you like don’t let them get away.

Questions? Email me here:   tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home