Monday, July 06, 2015

$1.98 Auction – PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN

$1.98 Auction – CLICK HERE to bid.
I had a bit of fun with the compositional design of this one. The main portion of the painting is contained within a border but the trees extend off both sides of the card it's painted on. It creates a very fresh new look. I think you'll really like this one.

This is another of my little gems with big impact! If you follow this blog you’ll recall that I have been experimenting with using oil paints on alternative surfaces like this. It was painted with genuine oil paints on a 4x5" heavy weight art card, which is acid free (archival quality). This little delight can be framed or displayed on a small tabletop easel. Either way, I’m sure you’ll love it.

Questions? Email me here: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home