Monday, September 11, 2017

PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP with TOM BROWN

Want to see some really easy ways to have fun painting outdoors?
     In my new workshop I’ll show you lots of things even first-time painters can use right away. Including some very inexpensive setups, and entirely new ways to start a painting.
     We’re going to meet for 5 Saturday mornings, and each location has free parking, convenient restrooms, shade trees and great views to paint. Bonus: At one of the sessions I’ll hold a free raffle and someone gets to take home my demo painting.
     The workshop starts on Saturday, the 23rd. All locations are in Irvine, California. For full registration details click HERE and enter course number 186560, or call the Irvine Fine Arts Center at 949-724-6880.
     Click HERE for an online gallery of my work. Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home