Wednesday, November 22, 2017

ROSE IN MORNING LIGHT by TOM BROWN

This is a 5x6 inch original oil painting on board, and it is priced at just $50. Click HERE to purchase this painting. I painted this from a photo taken with my iPad. When I walked in the room and saw the warm morning light washing softly across this rose I wanted to capture that in a painting. I took a photo for reference, then immediately went to my studio to paint it. I used artistic license to create additional flair for an already beautiful subject, and I was very pleased with how this painting turned out. I think this will make the perfect gift for that someone special on your Holiday shopping list. It’s one-of-a-kind, so you may want to grab it while you can.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#rose #sunlight #christmas #gift #oilpainting #sale #xmasshopping #xmasgift #christmasgift #christmas #sale #gift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home