Thursday, December 28, 2017

RURAL AMERICANA, FARM by TOM BROWN

Rural subjects have always interested me. As a teenager I spent countless hours sketching and painting the farms near my home. There is a great deal of overlooked beauty to be found in commonplace things if we merely pause and observe. For example here we can see the growth of generations, revealed by additions built upon additions to the original structure. It reflects traces of active and useful lives, and hints at many interesting stories if only we pay attention. I was quite pleased with how this painting turned out; I hope you like it too.  It’s an original oil painting on a 4x6-inch panel that arrives framed and ready to hang. It has a starting bid of just $65 (or a Buy-It-Now price of $85). If you would like to purchase this painting please click HERE. Thanks for stopping to look, and I wish you a pleasant day.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#oilpainting #impressionism #barn #farm #rural #americana #nostalgia #framed #landscape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home