Wednesday, October 10, 2018

SUNSET by TOM BROWN

This original 6x6 oil painting is available HERE. You may also enjoy my video tutorial “HOW TO PAINT DAZZLING SUNSET SKIES.” A download is available HERE.
   In my video I demonstrate the same fun and simple shortcuts I have been teaching for years in my sold-out workshops for other artists. Like the five critical keys that are almost guaranteed to make every painting a "keeper!" I believe most artists are completely unaware of these five keys, and they can make all the difference.
   I show how to organize and design your compositions with the kind of eye-catching elements that make it stand out. And I demonstrate when, why and how to balance bold, vibrant color with muted desaturated color.
   You’ll learn how to balance shapes, masses, movement, accents, flow and positioning of elements including secondary focal points and other often-overlooked things.
   I’ll demonstrate what to look for and how to capture the essence of dramatic sunsets, including how to lead the eye, how to use and maximize color balance and more.
   The video even includes a gallery of other dramatic sunset paintings to keep you inspired. A download is available HERE.
   Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home