Sunday, November 10, 2019

GOOD MORNING from TOM BROWN

A good cup of coffee and a leisurely bike ride … one of my favorite ways to start the day. Getting out in the early morning stillness and sweet fresh air, before the world awakens and the hustle and bustle begins. You can’t beat that.

Often I’ll pause along the way to capture the serenity of the moment in a little study like this. Just for my own pleasure. They take only minutes to do, and then I’m on my way again. My studio walls are peppered with these little gems.

I carry a small painting kit on my bike for this purpose. It sets up instantly so I can start painting right away. And when I’m done I simply close the paint box and pop it into my saddlebags. The wet painting is safely stored inside. No muss, no fuss. And I’m on my way again.

The rest of the day always goes better after a refreshing start like this.

I hope your day is everything you’d like too. Thanks for looking.

Links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home