Thursday, April 23, 2020

$10 AUCTION, 3 DAYS ONLY by TOM BROWN

PLEIN AIR STUDY
$10 AUCTION. Click HERE.
During this “lockdown” period I’m auctioning a few items from my private collection, very inexpensively. These paintings were done just for my own personal pleasure with no intention of selling them. But right now you may enjoy finding some uplifting art at affordable prices. So I wanted to share this one here. Perhaps it will speak to you. This plein air study is an 8x4 inch oil painting on Multi-Media paper, and it is very frame-worthy. During an early morning bike ride I stopped and painted this using a portable plein air kit that I carry on my bike. As I finished the painting, this fellow bike rider in the photo below passed me and I couldn’t resist adding him to the painting. Thanks for looking and I wish you a peaceful day. Stay well my friend.
     Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home