Thursday, November 05, 2020

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL by TOM BROWN

 (10x14 oil on canvas, $99 for short time only) Click HERE
This is a special price FOR A VERY SHORT TIME, so if you like it grab it while you can. I painted this as a demo for the artists in one of my live workshops during happier times. This colorful piece has been in my own personal collection until now, and I’ve decided to let it find a new home. The subject is an abandoned walking path lined by untrimmed palms and weeds. In my painting I chose to feature the largest palm and the sunlight on the wall while simplifying other elements. I’m showing a photo of the actual scene for comparison with my interpretation. Hope you like it. And remember, this offer is for a very short time, then it’s gone for good. So if you’d like this on your walls grab it fast. And thanks for looking. 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home