Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR from TOM BROWN

 I paint in all sizes from miniatures to murals, but I have generally shown only smaller paintings here (which are also more affordable and easier to ship). In the New Year I plan to occasionally show a few of my larger works as well. Beginning with this slightly larger one. I call this one “COMING OR GOING” and it’s an 18x24-inch oil painting on stretched canvas. It’s one of my personal favorites.

     I painted this one long ago and have had it displayed in my studio until now. If it speaks to you, you might want to place a bid while it’s available. Once the auction ends I plan to pull it offline again, so it will be gone for good. Click HERE to bid.

     Either way, thanks for stopping to look and I want to thank all my followers, collectors and students for your support this past year. I wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, filled with promise!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home