Thursday, March 25, 2021

EARLY BIRD BARGAIN by TOM BROWN

When cleaning out the garage I discovered some very old sketchbook paper. So old that some pages had yellowed edges. I decided to use it for some quick studies down at the pond this morning and was surprised how well I liked this surface. This is one of those studies. The overall page size is 9 ½ x 11 inches and the painted area is approximately 5 x 8 ½ inches.
    
This could be cropped any number of ways for framing; vertical or horizontal. I haven’t decided, but I’m offering it here at a price anyone can afford. If nobody else feels as I do about this charming little jewel, no problem. I’ll remove the listing and keep it. Some of my collectors and I have dozens of these little studies on paper that now live happily in frames on our walls. So if you like it, grab it now. Simply click here.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home